Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

EMAT simulation simple

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dears,

I'm new to COMSOL. I am trying to do a very simple simulation of an EMAT transducer
The modules I use are:
Magnetic Fields, No Current,
Magnetic FIeld,
Solid Mechanis,

I have some questions.

1) My solid mechanics results are not being made, when I plot some result (example solid.sz) my white graph, I do not understand this.

Another question

2) I want to use a function as a substitute for a variable,

Example: I have a function of current [A] (tone burst signal) created, I loaded the data by a .txt file from the interpolation function, I gave the name t_burts, I defined it as a = local variable:

Name Expression unit Description
t_ burst    t_brust (t) A current

I tried replacing this in the module of mf -> Multi-turn coil in the field of coil current I=t_burst(t)[A]

But the calculations are not being made, and the results are not shown my graph was green.

Regards,
Natalie

0 Replies Last Post 25 mag 2017, 21:56 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Natalie Chaves

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.