Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to make part of ylabel to subscript or superscript

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,
I have a simple question. when I plot for instance fw versus Sw and I want to put labels for the axis, how can I set xlabel Sw (w as subscript)?
by the way, I'm using comsol 3.5a.

Many thanks,
Elham

3 Replies Last Post 26 set 2014, 11:00 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 8 mar 2011, 15:19 GMT-5
Hi

Check your doc, more precisel the guide.pdf search for "ADJUSTING THE PLOT TITLE AND AXIS" p468 for me

You gain a lot of time if you "index" you pdf doc files with a Google or MS file indexer

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi Check your doc, more precisel the guide.pdf search for "ADJUSTING THE PLOT TITLE AND AXIS" p468 for me You gain a lot of time if you "index" you pdf doc files with a Google or MS file indexer -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 9 mar 2011, 05:15 GMT-5
Thank you Ivar; I got it.
Regards,
Elham
Thank you Ivar; I got it. Regards, Elham

Posted: 10 years ago 26 set 2014, 11:00 GMT-4
See "Using Special Formats and Symbols in Titles"
For superscript use <SUP> </SUP>
-DW
See "Using Special Formats and Symbols in Titles" For superscript use -DW

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.