Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

About COMSOL Company

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

WHY COMSOL?
Who can use COMSOL?
Applications Of COMSOL?
How far better is this software compare to other related software?
What is the accuracy of the result, I mean in terms of Percentage?
How fast and how easy?
If I learn this software what kind of job I can Opt for?

1 Reply Last Post 14 ago 2017, 01:04 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 14 ago 2017, 01:04 GMT-4
Hi Rashmi,

Thanks for your query. I would like to understand your area of interest better before commenting on your query. Could you please send your contact information to abhishekt@comsol.com so that we can have a short call to discuss further.

Feel free to get in touch with me, my contact information is given below.

Thanks,

Abhishek Tewari
COMSOL Multiphysics
Bangalore
080-6738-3605
Hi Rashmi, Thanks for your query. I would like to understand your area of interest better before commenting on your query. Could you please send your contact information to abhishekt@comsol.com so that we can have a short call to discuss further. Feel free to get in touch with me, my contact information is given below. Thanks, Abhishek Tewari COMSOL Multiphysics Bangalore 080-6738-3605

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.