Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

gmaw weld

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

were can I find more information about arc welding simulation in comsol?
Thanks

8 Replies Last Post 23 giu 2016, 21:54 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 9 nov 2009, 06:06 GMT-5
Hi

there is a nice simulation of moving laser welding/heating, either in the models, or in one of the conference CD's, but I would not call it "arc", in the sense AC/DC or RF application mode.

But its a nice example

Good luck
Ivar
Hi there is a nice simulation of moving laser welding/heating, either in the models, or in one of the conference CD's, but I would not call it "arc", in the sense AC/DC or RF application mode. But its a nice example Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 9 nov 2009, 23:01 GMT-5
Welcome to the world of welding with comsol :)
I might have some papers about your subject. What is it more specific you want to model? The arc, the penetration or something else?
Welcome to the world of welding with comsol :) I might have some papers about your subject. What is it more specific you want to model? The arc, the penetration or something else?

Posted: 1 decade ago 14 nov 2009, 16:31 GMT-5
I want to simulate the welding distortion of an assembly using the heat transfer module.
I want to simulate the welding distortion of an assembly using the heat transfer module.

Posted: 1 decade ago 30 nov 2009, 11:31 GMT-5
I need information about the modeling of arc welding, please!

my email: nfarfan@gmail.com

thanks!
I need information about the modeling of arc welding, please! my email: nfarfan@gmail.com thanks!

Sankaranarayanan Raman

Posted: 1 decade ago 10 gen 2011, 09:26 GMT-5
I am working on modeling the TIG welding too. . Will be really helpful if i could get some ideaas. . thanks in advance. . :)
I am working on modeling the TIG welding too. . Will be really helpful if i could get some ideaas. . thanks in advance. . :)

Posted: 1 decade ago 24 ago 2011, 08:51 GMT-4
i am working on spot welding of any help required
i am working on spot welding of any help required

Posted: 1 decade ago 15 giu 2012, 04:45 GMT-4
hi i am also working on spot welding may be we can have good discussions you are welcome to contact
hi i am also working on spot welding may be we can have good discussions you are welcome to contact

Posted: 8 years ago 23 giu 2016, 21:54 GMT-4
i am working on argon weld arc and need some help,Hope you give some sample ,thanks!my email is M201470791@hust.edu.cn
i am working on argon weld arc and need some help,Hope you give some sample ,thanks!my email is M201470791@hust.edu.cn

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.