Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

BUBBLY FLOW GAS INPUT METHOD

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi guys! I am trying to simulate a simple bubbly flow model Where liquid is Water and gas is Hydrogen. I have to define a wall from which gas will get into the water domain. So, when i use Gas concentration input method my simulation runs fine and computation time is also low, but when i use gas mass flux input method the time step size reduces drastically (in order of e-008). Even simulating it for 1 second will take lots of time. Why is it so?

Some more details about my model:

A rectangular 2D domain where fluid is flowing from left to right and the gas in given input via the bottom wall. The study is time dependent.

0 Replies Last Post 5 ago 2018, 07:30 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Vishal Agrawal

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.