Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Method to cancel operation faster?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all,

I am trying to solve a very large geoemtry, it takes 15 minutes for my sad GPU to process the image and for comsol to display the model. Anytime I click on the mesh, datasets, or results comsol wants to create a mesh visualization. When i click cancel operation (the small red cross at the bottom right) it also takes about 15 minutes to fully cancel and release Comsol. Is there a faster way to stop this? At this moments its faster to just force close comsol and wait only 10 minutes for comsol to render the oringial drawing.

Thanks, Sami

0 Replies Last Post 31 ago 2018, 09:49 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sami Hawasli

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.