Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Multiphysics model of Oxygen Transport and Cell Viability Model For Pancreatic Islets

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am a research scholar working in the field of microfluidics. My thesis work involves mixing and its enhancement in microfluidic devices. I have studied the COMSOL paper titled "FEM Based Multiphysics Oxygen Transport and Cell Viability Model For Pancreatic Islets" and would like to use the same model for studying the effects of mixing techniques to enhance the diffusion of oxygen in pancreatic islets.

I request you to provide me either the step by step job sheet/code or the model file so that I can simulate similar problem and have a better understanding in modelling FEM based COMSOL Multiphysics model of pancreatic islets. If the model file cant be provided, then it will be of great help if you can provide me a similar model or similar biological cell with the help of which I can rebuild that model , It will really help me in my thesis work

0 Replies Last Post 23 mar 2021, 06:12 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Vishwas Singh

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.