Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How do I locate specific Vertices, Edges, and Boundaries?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Occasionally I will get errors like "vertex is adjacent to several outer edges" and it will cite Vertex 263. How can I easily find where this specific vertex is without clicking on every single one? I also have the same issue with edges and boundaries.

-Steve

1 Reply Last Post 24 ago 2012, 00:36 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 24 ago 2012, 00:36 GMT-4
Hi

Have you checked the selection view ?, also for many of these warning windows, you can hit the "zoom" icon by the error list and COMSOL will zoom in on the selection (but not on all I have noticed, not sure why)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi Have you checked the selection view ?, also for many of these warning windows, you can hit the "zoom" icon by the error list and COMSOL will zoom in on the selection (but not on all I have noticed, not sure why) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.