Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

CO2 adsorption

Rishyavandhan Venkatesan

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello!! I'm looking to solve co2 adsorption using activated carbon filter and regeneration using joule's effect. Can anyone please help me out? I have a few doubts on the following: Gas flow in porous media Gas adsorption modelling Joule's heating of the sample for regenration.

1 Reply Last Post 15 mar 2023, 11:51 GMT-4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 year ago 15 mar 2023, 11:51 GMT-4

Hello Rishyavandhan,

I'd recommend you narrow it down to one or two specific questions you have. In my experience, in a forum like this one, participants are unlikely to volunteer their time to respond to a very open-ended query. If you can explain what you are trying to model, what you are trying to get out of the simulation, what specific challenges you've encountered, what you have tried to resolve those challenges so far, you are much more likely to get helpful responses, especially you can include your mph file.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Rishyavandhan, I'd recommend you narrow it down to one or two specific questions you have. In my experience, in a forum like this one, participants are unlikely to volunteer their time to respond to a very open-ended query. If you can explain what you are trying to model, what you are trying to get out of the simulation, what specific challenges you've encountered, what you have tried to resolve those challenges so far, you are much more likely to get helpful responses, especially you can include your mph file. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.