Dirichlet boundary not working

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I add a Dirichlet boundary at the interface of two coefficient form PDE whose indepedent vairables are p and u,v, respectively. I want to have a boundary condition of p=alpha*u+beta*v, for example. So I add a Dirichlet boundary condition in first PDE denoting the formula alpha*u+beta*v. However, the results show this condition is not working because the contour shows the value of p and alpha*u+beta*v are not the same at very near to the interface. Is there any wrong in my model?

1 Reply Last Post 15 lug 2024, 17:33 GMT-4
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 11 minutes ago 15 lug 2024, 17:33 GMT-4

This sounds like a great opportunity for you to post your a .mph file to the forum, so that readers here can see exactly what you did, and then -- very possibly -- can help identify what went wrong.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
This sounds like a great opportunity for you to post your a .mph file to the forum, so that readers here can see exactly what you did, and then -- very possibly -- can help identify what went wrong.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.