Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Boundary flux for DG time dependant problems

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am trying to solve the time dependant advection equation w_t+ grad.(uw) = 0 with periodic boundary conditions. I am using DG to solve this problem. For periodic boundary condition, I want to specify the boundary flux through flux/source and periodic condition interface. How does one enter the flux? I am using weak form PDE.

1 Reply Last Post 6 lug 2017, 02:31 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Souvik Roy

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 6 lug 2017, 02:31 GMT-4
Hello Souvik Roy :
I met the same problem, I just want to ask whether you have solve the problem? if possible, you can contact me through email: abcd702848@hhu.edu.cn
Hello Souvik Roy : I met the same problem, I just want to ask whether you have solve the problem? if possible, you can contact me through email: abcd702848@hhu.edu.cn

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.