Implementing phase transport in porous medium (phtr) equation in mathematics interface

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all,

I am trying to implement the phtr model interface by using the mathematics interface. From the information I have, either the coefficient form PDE or the convection-diffusion equation interface is suitable. I will use the Darcy law interface to solve for the global pressure and then make it available to the PDE model to solve for the gas saturation 's_g'. Once I can model this interface, I need to modify it in the same mathematics interface to the multiphase mixture model equations (Not available in Comsol, the Multiphase Flow In Porous Medium (MFPM) coupling the darcy's law and phtr are slightly different and come with a critical assumption). Any help with this will be much appreciated!

Thanks and Regards Amit

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.