Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Time difference

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am interesting in natural convection simulation. I have a problem of validation my COMSOL model where the time in the literature case differs from my model time . In another words, when I try to compare the same case in literature where the time of reaching steady state is 1000 s, but the model may be reaches the the same result in the 223 s.
I am very grateful for any reply for this difference.

Thanks,

Nabeel

1 Reply Last Post 30 mar 2013, 03:49 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 30 mar 2013, 03:49 GMT-4
Hi

the only answer with the little info you give is that your model is not representative of your study case, something is different, a typo or something in the hypothesis ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi the only answer with the little info you give is that your model is not representative of your study case, something is different, a typo or something in the hypothesis ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.