Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Can I pause the calculation and check the intermedia result?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All,

Can I pause the calculaiton of COMSOL and check the intermedia result? I would like to check if the intermedia result is reasonable or not. I don't want to only depend on the convergence plot.

Thanks and regards,

Jiuan

2 Replies Last Post 2 set 2013, 22:42 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 2 set 2013, 08:39 GMT-4
Hi,

you can plot the results while solving: in the step you're using, go to "Results while solving". You have to define the plot you prefer and the variables to be plotted.

Can this give you some help?

Kind regards
Fabio
Hi, you can plot the results while solving: in the step you're using, go to "Results while solving". You have to define the plot you prefer and the variables to be plotted. Can this give you some help? Kind regards Fabio

Posted: 1 decade ago 2 set 2013, 22:42 GMT-4
Hi Fabio, it really helps. Thanks.

Hi Fabio, it really helps. Thanks.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.