Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to modify the mesh ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello users,

I have a cylinder as a geometry and mesh is automatically doing tetrahedral mesh but need to change it into hexagonal mesh i don't have any idea to do it, please help me out .

Also i am bit intrested in modify the local mesh or mesh at the local regions , can anybody give some hints about this ??

1 Reply Last Post 22 ott 2013, 10:08 GMT-4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 22 ott 2013, 10:08 GMT-4
Hello Ashish,
I would highly recommend Chapter 7 of the Reference Manual. You can find that manual, along with the rest of the documentation, under the Help>Documentation menu.
Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Ashish, I would highly recommend Chapter 7 of the Reference Manual. You can find that manual, along with the rest of the documentation, under the Help>Documentation menu. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.