Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Missing linearised Navier-Stocks module in aeroacoustics.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I reinstall the COMSOL 4.4 (with update 1), and can not find the linearised NS module in the aeroacoustics any more. I can also find the user guide of this module in the help file. (See attachment).

I built some model based on the linearised NS module with 4.4 version (no update 1).

It is too weird. How can I find the missing module?

Thanks !

4 Replies Last Post 15 mag 2014, 08:40 GMT-4
Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago 12 mar 2014, 08:02 GMT-4
Hi,

Have you enabled 'Technology preview'?

Regards,
Henrik
Hi, Have you enabled 'Technology preview'? Regards, Henrik

Posted: 1 decade ago 12 mar 2014, 08:06 GMT-4

Hi,

Have you enabled 'Technology preview'?

Regards,
Henrik

Yes, it now appear in the aeroacoustic. could you please tell the function of the 'Technology Preview'? to display some new module developing but containing bugs?

Thanks again.
[QUOTE] Hi, Have you enabled 'Technology preview'? Regards, Henrik [/QUOTE] Yes, it now appear in the aeroacoustic. could you please tell the function of the 'Technology Preview'? to display some new module developing but containing bugs? Thanks again.

Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago 12 mar 2014, 10:11 GMT-4
Hi,

Technology preview makes it possible to use some new and advanced technology that is still under development but is made available as a preview for users interested in that specific technology.

Regards,
Henrik
Hi, Technology preview makes it possible to use some new and advanced technology that is still under development but is made available as a preview for users interested in that specific technology. Regards, Henrik

Posted: 1 decade ago 15 mag 2014, 08:40 GMT-4

Hi,

Technology preview makes it possible to use some new and advanced technology that is still under development but is made available as a preview for users interested in that specific technology.

Regards,
Henrik

Hi,

Will the linearised Navier-Stocks modulus release in COMSOL V4.4a or COMSOL V4.5? I found some bugs in the modulus such as some errors when symmetry boundary are applied.
[QUOTE] Hi, Technology preview makes it possible to use some new and advanced technology that is still under development but is made available as a preview for users interested in that specific technology. Regards, Henrik [/QUOTE] Hi, Will the linearised Navier-Stocks modulus release in COMSOL V4.4a or COMSOL V4.5? I found some bugs in the modulus such as some errors when symmetry boundary are applied.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.