Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

rotating disk

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hey I am first time using Comsol 3.5a for simulation of a rotating disk reactor. after the changing mesh size & angular velocity I will not able to trap numerical results against validated, is any other parameters for this model should I change ?

1 Reply Last Post 20 mag 2014, 02:43 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 20 mag 2014, 02:43 GMT-4
Hi

I have long tried to simulate a rotating disk electrode with hardly any success: limiting currents do not follow the rotation speed as expected from the analytical solution. I have given up and suggest you to be very critical of the results.

Lasse
Hi I have long tried to simulate a rotating disk electrode with hardly any success: limiting currents do not follow the rotation speed as expected from the analytical solution. I have given up and suggest you to be very critical of the results. Lasse

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.