Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Study1 is sweep of the wavelength and the consequence is used in Study 2, but how to get the curves of Study 2 which is sweep the wavelength of Study 1?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all !
I'm puzzled that how to calculate the EQE of the solar cell , I used the light(rf module) to calculate the G (sweep of the wavelength) and electrostatics1 to calculate the phi0; two transport of diluted species to calculate the nc & pc; electrostatics 2 to calculate the phi. I want to get the EQE with the function of wavelength, and the J-V profile, but don't know how to set the whole module, Study1 is sweep of the wavelength and the consequence is used in Study 2, but how to get the curves of Study 2 which is sweep the wavelength of Study? Could you help me to check and modification my .mph file?and Thank you very much!

2 Replies Last Post 13 ott 2016, 12:32 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Xi Yang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 8 years ago 29 gen 2016, 04:55 GMT-5
Hi Xi Yang,

I have the similar problems with you. Now, could you to simulate right results? if you success, could you sent the model to me ? my email address: 863zhoujian@tongji.edu.cn
thank you.

Hi Xi Yang, I have the similar problems with you. Now, could you to simulate right results? if you success, could you sent the model to me ? my email address: 863zhoujian@tongji.edu.cn thank you.

Posted: 8 years ago 13 ott 2016, 12:32 GMT-4
Hi, I m simulating the solar cell too. But I met the problem same as you ,would you please sent the model to me ? my email address: dli03@hamline.edu.
thank you.
Hi, I m simulating the solar cell too. But I met the problem same as you ,would you please sent the model to me ? my email address: dli03@hamline.edu. thank you.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.