Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Adding noise with matlab and exporting data to comsol

Cristóbal García Zárate

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm using comsol to the optimization of a paramater (D) from some data provided by me, then I add noise to the data with matlab and at the end I estimate the parameter D again to compare. That process is not so friendly if I want to compare 1000 different kind of noise,
so what I want to know is if it is possible to automate the process with Livelink to manipulate and add the new noisy data created with matlab to Comsol?

Thank you

1 Reply Last Post 16 nov 2016, 09:20 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Cristóbal García Zárate

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 16 nov 2016, 09:20 GMT-5
您好,想问下,您的问题解决了吗?我也遇到了相同的问题。没有头绪,想跟你沟通下。我的联系方式18829079793,十分感谢。
您好,想问下,您的问题解决了吗?我也遇到了相同的问题。没有头绪,想跟你沟通下。我的联系方式18829079793,十分感谢。

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.