Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Accsess value of variable solved for one domain from another domain

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, could you please help me:
I'm solving a 2-D desorption of hydrogen in a metal-hydride. I created a cross-section view of metal tube 75% full of metal-hydride and have specified a hydrogen mass source in metal-hydride domain, but in 2D geometry there's no output for it, because it exits in 3-rd dimention.
How could I define that?
Model uses Domain ODE for hydrogen concentration (X) and is defined only in MH domain. I tried to define a mass source with same value but with minus sign in domain above MH domain. But that doesn't worked because that mass source is calculated via X wich isn't defined in that domain.

1 Reply Last Post 5 ott 2014, 08:24 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 10 years ago 5 ott 2014, 08:24 GMT-4
Did you solve the metal hydride problem.
I am sorry my account was suspended by COMSOL "jehad Yamin".
Did you solve the metal hydride problem. I am sorry my account was suspended by COMSOL "jehad Yamin".

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.