Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Hi Ivar Kjelberg....please help me to solve this.Dielectric slab interfacing into circular waveguide using RF Module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, Ivar Kjelberg

I am new with COMSOL 4.3b RF Module. I have to model a dielectric slab into a circular over sized wave guide.I am confused that how to interface it and how to apply boundary conditions ? If anyone have idea or have related model then suggest me.

thank you.

2 Replies Last Post 24 feb 2015, 08:28 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 10 years ago 28 ott 2014, 05:32 GMT-4
Hi

the easiest is to check the model library and do a few of the examples therein, but you have also the videos and the stored webinars that will give you good indications

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi the easiest is to check the model library and do a few of the examples therein, but you have also the videos and the stored webinars that will give you good indications -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 9 years ago 24 feb 2015, 08:28 GMT-5
Thanks Mr Ivar for your Answer. It's the way that I'm following now. I'm trying to read some examples and again I download some videos showing how we can use Comsol. However, I will ask you next time about solving the Schrödinger equation (obtaining eigenvalues). You are really A Good person since a Good researcher doesn’t spare the knowledge and science for himself, but he shares it with others.
Thanks Mr Ivar for your Answer. It's the way that I'm following now. I'm trying to read some examples and again I download some videos showing how we can use Comsol. However, I will ask you next time about solving the Schrödinger equation (obtaining eigenvalues). You are really A Good person since a Good researcher doesn’t spare the knowledge and science for himself, but he shares it with others.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.