Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Microwave

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am a Belgian researcher working on the set up of a microwave treatment of wood packaging material (WPM). I want to simulate the heating of the wood by microwave . Also I want to study the distribution of the temperature in different kinds of wood during the heating by microwave with the aim of finding the impact of moisture content, species, initial temperature and thickness.
I create a model but it doesn't function, the error message is "Error in automatic sequence generation. Unknown eigenvalue transformation propagation-constant". What is the problem? Is it possible that someone look my model? The size of the microwave oven are 4m x 40cm x 15 cm. The rectangles beside the oven are the magnetrons. Each magnetron has a power of 2000W. There are 16 magnetrons.

Thank you very much for your help.

Aline

1 Reply Last Post 18 giu 2010, 04:02 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 18 giu 2010, 04:02 GMT-4
Hi. Check your parameter list or other variable lists. Be sure you do not have simple parameter names, or variable names, that have the same names as the internal names COMSOL uses. A name with one letter like, a, b, c,d etc.... increases this risk.
Hi. Check your parameter list or other variable lists. Be sure you do not have simple parameter names, or variable names, that have the same names as the internal names COMSOL uses. A name with one letter like, a, b, c,d etc.... increases this risk.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.