Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Hide selected domains

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone! [Comsol v5]
My model consists of a large number of imported objects (domains). When importing each object/domain it was created a unique selection.
Is it possible to hide several selected objects at once (in "Graphics" window)? Is it possible to hide objects that have been combined into groups when importing? Or tool "Select and Hide" only works for a single selected object?

1 Reply Last Post 1 mag 2015, 07:05 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 1 mag 2015, 07:05 GMT-4
Hi,
I don't think it is possible to do in "Graphics" window. But you can utilize selection under Definitions/View 1/Hide Geometric Entities 1 . So for example if you have selection 'metal parts' , you simply click 'Copy selection' for 'metal parts' and then 'Past Selection' -> Ctrl+V for Hide Geometric Entities 1.
I hope this is useful for you.
Nina.
Hi, I don't think it is possible to do in "Graphics" window. But you can utilize selection under Definitions/View 1/Hide Geometric Entities 1 . So for example if you have selection 'metal parts' , you simply click 'Copy selection' for 'metal parts' and then 'Past Selection' -> Ctrl+V for Hide Geometric Entities 1. I hope this is useful for you. Nina.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.