Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plotting all plot groups at once

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm working on parametric sweeps on a model and this has led to many 1D plot groups. Each graph I have uses a lot of numerical integrations and derivatives, which ends up taking a a few minutes to construct just one graph. This time adds up very quickly and requires constant user input to plot each group after the previous one finishes.

I was able to prepare all my graphs without having them plot (where it has the asterisk over the plot icon), so I was wondering if it's possible to have comsol plot all of the graphs at once so I can let it do all the calculations at once without needing to click the plot button after it does each graph.

I also found a plot all button when right clicking the results tree and tried that, but it didn't seem to be plotting all of my plot groups. I didn't know if its purpose is what this is or if I need to further specify or set up constraints

Thanks, Craig

1 Reply Last Post 13 mag 2015, 08:39 GMT-4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 13 mag 2015, 08:39 GMT-4
Hi Craig,
Have you considered using an application for that?
You could easily have a single button trigger the plotting of several graphs.
Best,
Jeff
Hi Craig, Have you considered using an application for that? You could easily have a single button trigger the plotting of several graphs. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.