Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Variable error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all, I'm running simulations involving EM fields and I'm facing this error as soon as I click on the study button: DUPLICATE VALUE 'FREQ' in CSCOMBOBOX 'pcontinuation'

I attach the screenshot of the LOG file. Anyone can help me?
Thanks!

2 Replies Last Post 4 giu 2015, 11:22 GMT-4
Eyal Spier COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 2 giu 2015, 06:22 GMT-4
Hi Enrico,
It's difficult to be sure from a LOG file, could you attach your model?
All the best,
Eyal
Hi Enrico, It's difficult to be sure from a LOG file, could you attach your model? All the best, Eyal

Posted: 9 years ago 4 giu 2015, 11:22 GMT-4
Here is the model...it is an actuator filled with paraffin wax with (under concentrated sunlight) is able to expand upward and one of my main purposes is to measure the expansion...

Don't hesitate to come back to me if you want to have more information...

Thanks,
Enrico
Here is the model...it is an actuator filled with paraffin wax with (under concentrated sunlight) is able to expand upward and one of my main purposes is to measure the expansion... Don't hesitate to come back to me if you want to have more information... Thanks, Enrico

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.