Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Capacitive time-dependent modelling

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I want to model a current controlled Capacitive model. Could anybody help me how to model it? What are the boundary conditions and which module to choose? what are the properties of the block that I should consider for a capacitor.
I tried electric current (ec module) and time-dependent study( I need this). But looks like I am getting the same results as I used to get when I use stationary electric current( ec module).

Thanks,
Nick

0 Replies Last Post 22 giu 2015, 15:55 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Nick Tamang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.