Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Two y-axis in a 1D Plot Group?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Is it possible to have two y-axis in a 1D Plot Group containing two Line Graphs? The two Line Graphs have different range, but it would be easier for comparison of the behaviours, if it was possible to have two y-axis. I know it is possible to export it with MATLAB and use plotyy.m, but is it possible to visualise it directly in COMSOL?

2 Replies Last Post 31 gen 2016, 09:21 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Nynne Lauritsen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 9 years ago 25 ago 2015, 23:24 GMT-4
I have the same question as yours.
I have the same question as yours.

Posted: 8 years ago 31 gen 2016, 09:21 GMT-5
Did anyone solve this? It would be nice to do the same.
Did anyone solve this? It would be nice to do the same.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.