Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

derivated computation in parametric studies only compute the last parameter!

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am working on a non isothermal fluid flow problem on 5.1. I have done a parametric sweep in a stationnary study but I can access only to the last parameter of the list for derivated quantities. (other parameters = 0)
I have checked that the setting "keep solutions in memories = all" is true. I can visualize the fields of all the parameters without problems BUT only the last parameter for derivated quantity!! Very strange...

Someone have an idea?

Best regards

Julien

2 Replies Last Post 15 set 2015, 07:51 GMT-4

Posted: 9 years ago 15 set 2015, 02:37 GMT-4
Nobody have an idea of how to configure the parametric solver to avoid this bug?

This kind of parametric study was working very well with previous versions

Best regards
Nobody have an idea of how to configure the parametric solver to avoid this bug? This kind of parametric study was working very well with previous versions Best regards

Niklas Rom COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 15 set 2015, 07:51 GMT-4
Hi, I suggest you request a tech support ticket and provide your model file.
Red button here: www.comsol.com/support

Kind regards
Niklas

Nobody have an idea of how to configure the parametric solver to avoid this bug?

This kind of parametric study was working very well with previous versions

Best regards

Hi, I suggest you request a tech support ticket and provide your model file. Red button here: http://www.comsol.com/support Kind regards Niklas [QUOTE] Nobody have an idea of how to configure the parametric solver to avoid this bug? This kind of parametric study was working very well with previous versions Best regards [/QUOTE]

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.