Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Reaction Engineering Lab 3.5a --> data extraction?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am new to working with COMSOL. So this might come off as simple question:

I ran a reaction kinetics model on the Reaction Engineering model and would like to retrieve the data points/values so I can plot them on excel and I am not sure how to do that. If anyone has been able to export more than just images of the plotted data from the Reaction Engineering Lab please let me know how you went about this.

Thank you,
Samar

2 Replies Last Post 5 set 2010, 14:33 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 5 set 2010, 11:41 GMT-4
Hi

for info in V4 you have a predefined export to excel fo table output.

In V3.5 you can export plot info via the plot window export (as text or csv).
But the mots flexible way is via Matlab, and then directly work on the "fem" structure with the COMSOL matlab routines (see the doc commend.pdf)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi for info in V4 you have a predefined export to excel fo table output. In V3.5 you can export plot info via the plot window export (as text or csv). But the mots flexible way is via Matlab, and then directly work on the "fem" structure with the COMSOL matlab routines (see the doc commend.pdf) -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 5 set 2010, 14:33 GMT-4
Thank you for the insight. I found the solution.

Samar
Thank you for the insight. I found the solution. Samar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.