Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Integration coupling variables PDE, HELP!!

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all

I want to integrate an equation with two variables: x (coordinate distance) and r (the variable I really want to evaluate). If I integrate without r I obtain the result I want, however, if I include r for a more complicated integration I don't obtain it. In the attached file you can see the plots in the result section, both graphs should be similar but the problem is when I include r.

I'm using PDE to define the variable r but I think the problem is that I can't integrate r in its range (0 to a), In the parameters section I set the value of a (1.963E-7 m). x range is 0 to 80 nm.

Can you please help to find the solution on how to integrate x and r separately?

I didn't find much discussions on PDE, so I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much!!!!

0 Replies Last Post 10 ott 2015, 02:03 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Allan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.