Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Magnetron discharge: happen convergence problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I want to simulate the magnetron discharge process, and I refer the V4.0a plasma library model> DC module> positive_column_2d to build my model.

I use time dependant solver to study, however I always have the convergence problem in solving the model, ex: Error,… last time step is not converged.

Connections:
docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B6pv6j5y0N9QMjdiODNlMzMtMzdlNy00Yjk2LWI3NmUtNGM0YjE5NzgxNTNj&hl=en&authkey=CNzq_6kJ

www.badongo.com/file/24163540

are my model layout and mph file. Please check this and give me some tips or messages to help me, or modify the model to be a well result.

THX~

1 Reply Last Post 27 set 2010, 02:25 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 27 set 2010, 02:25 GMT-4
I upload the mph model (the early file cannot be download).

Can someone give me some tips?
I upload the mph model (the early file cannot be download). Can someone give me some tips?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.