Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

LiveLink doesn't work

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I'm a comsol beginner and wanted to try Livelink with Creo but in Comsol i always get the Error that comsol can't connect to creo and i should start creo. The problem is creo is already started. How can i connect creo with Comsol?

Thanks,
Romol

1 Reply Last Post 28 nov 2016, 07:17 GMT-5
Lorant Olasz COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 28 nov 2016, 07:17 GMT-5
Hi Romol,

I recommend that you follow the steps in the following Knowledge Base article:
www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/1221/

If the problem remains after that, please contact support to troubleshoot further what could be causing the connection issue.

Best regards,
Lorant
Hi Romol, I recommend that you follow the steps in the following Knowledge Base article: https://www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/1221/ If the problem remains after that, please contact support to troubleshoot further what could be causing the connection issue. Best regards, Lorant

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.