Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to Convert semilog graph to a normal graph ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all ,

I am simulating BAW Resonator. I have made my model, based on the PDF instructions that comes along with the model. But, I am getting a Semilog curve for the Quality factor ( Please find attached screenshot of the curve am getting v/s the curve that's needed). Please advice as to how I can change it from semi log to a normal graph?

Thank you very much
Tithi

2 Replies Last Post 10 nov 2015, 14:15 GMT-5

Posted: 9 years ago 9 nov 2015, 01:48 GMT-5
If that is a plot that Comsol made, there is an icon above the plot from with which both x and y axis can be switched to logarithmic and back.

If that is a plot that Comsol made, there is an icon above the plot from with which both x and y axis can be switched to logarithmic and back.

Posted: 9 years ago 10 nov 2015, 14:15 GMT-5
Thank you for your reply.
Yes I am able to convert it now with your help.

Thank you

Regards
Tithi
Thank you for your reply. Yes I am able to convert it now with your help. Thank you Regards Tithi

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.